Nash Vision Pvt Ltd is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment. We believe and strive hard to maintain its status as an environmental friendly organization by adopting safe environmental working and management practices in its day-to-day activities. We while providing services practice strict compliance with all national environmental laws so as to prevent environmental pollution and degradation. Improvement in performance and compliance is sustained through a well-established environmental management system. We endeavor to control and minimize the risk to the environment resulting from its services through the policy of training its personnel and deploying company resources to develop and establish environment-friendly workplaces. Similarly, it is ensured that all work done at various is in compliance with the country’s environmental laws and good practices. We actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
The Management of NV (PVT) LTD is overall responsible for the implementation of environmentally sustainable management system. The Management is responsible for enacting this policy and giving it equal priority along with all other businesses. We ensure environmental awareness and compliance at its warehouses and sites. Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution. We ensure to minimize waste and minimizing toxic emissions through selection and use of its fleet and evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible. Thus, we are committed to protecting the environment and its sustainability.
We at NV (PVT) LTD are committed to provide quality services with professionalism and dedication to the complete satisfaction of our clients. The quality of our services is sustained through enhancement of technical knowhow and proficiency of our staff. We allocate adequate resources for contract implementation and seek improvement through a continuous system of monitoring and evaluation.
NV (PVT) LTD endeavors to provide healthy output through healthy manpower. The Company keeps proper provision in the budget for the health of its employees at all workplaces. Health policy parameters are as following:
• Clean and healthy environment at all workplaces
• Free medical treatment/allowance for all the employees and their families
• High standards of hygiene both at the offices as well as project sites relating to ambient
air, potable water and sanitation
• First aid facilities
• Sports and recreational facilities
• Annual rest and recreation
• NV (PVT) LTD communicates its health policy to all its employees for their awareness and welfare.
NV (PVT) LTD aims to provide safe working environment to all its employees. The Company Management adheres to the slogan of Safety First at all work places. All applicable safety related national laws and regulations are complied with in performing all jobs at different workplaces. Thus we ensure:
• That all staff comply with safety instructions and procedures at the workplaces especially at project sites including use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), use of safe practices in the operation of machinery and equipment and prominent display of warning signs and notices regarding safety
• Compliance with the national laws established for handling, transportation, storage, use and disposal of hazardous material and chemicals.
• Proper installation and operation of firefighting and alarm systems at all offices and sites
• First aid facilities for all employees
• Training of staff members in first aid firefighting drills
• Preparation of Emergency Response Plan (ERP) to be implemented in case of any emergency at all workplaces.